HP is one of the prominent brands which deal in a number of electronic items such as computers, laptops, printers, and scanners. The administrator account of your HP computer has the control of all your computer settings. It also has access to all other user accounts on your computer. It is also known that users tend to save a lot of personal information such as pictures, videos, files, documents, and financial information etc. on their personal computers. Saving such critical information is very important as no one can afford losing any of their vital data or information. So for this purpose, you are advised to create an administrator account on your personal computer and lock it down with a strong password.
But this is not sufficient as it is important to keep your password updated for the administrator account in order to avoid any theft of identity, secrets and other critical information. The procedure to change or reset the password of your HP computer is also not very complex.
HP Support Number is readily available for those situations when you want to change the password for your HP computer. There are times when you are not able to login into your computer or your computer is not accepting the login password. Under such circumstances, you will need some professional help to recover or change the password.
To change the password for administrator account of your HP computer, you can also follow the guide given below:
- First, you need to log on to the computer using your administrator username and password.
- Click on the Windows ‘Start’ button given in the lower left corner and then select ‘Control Panel’ from the given list.
- Next, click on the ‘Change your password’ link and enter the required information in the given space. Enter your current password for the administrator account, type your new password and then enter the new password again to confirm the changes. If you are facing any difficulty while changing the password, you can dial the HP Support Phone Number and ask the tech experts to help you out.
- You can also create a password hint so as to avoid forgetting it when you log in again on your HP computer. Also, make sure that the hint you are creating is not too obvious to guess if your computer is also used by people other than you.
- After you are done entering the required information, click on the ‘Change Password’ button.
It is important to use a strong password for all your user accounts in case your HP computer gets stolen, lost or is used without authorization. Also, make sure your password doesn’t contain any full name, company name, your username or your real name so as not to make it too easy to guess. You can use symbols, numbers and different case letters to set your administrator password. You are required to set such a password which is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to decode it.
This is how you can simply change the password on your HP computer. The procedure is simple but it can be complex for some of the HP users. For such situations, users can contact us for technical involvement by the professional experts. The tech experts can help you to change the password and can also help you regarding other issues with your HP computer. You have to simply dial the HP Customer Support Number where our tech experts will offer you guaranteed and genuine solutions for all your HP issues. Feel free to contact us during any time of the day and get assure help regarding HP products.